TYPSA GROUP’S QHSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
TYPSA Group’s companies provide engineering consultancy as well as technical assistance services comprising:
- Studies, reports, and designs.
- Control and monitoring, supervision, works management or project and construction management of civil works, building works or MEP and telecommunications installation works, including, where applicable, managing and activating purchases and selecting contractors.
- MEP and telecommunications maintenance management.
- Administrative record processing and statistics.
- Environmental inspections, chemical and microbiological analyses and testing of materials for civil engineering work.
Working in a highly competitive market, TYPSA Group’s President gives considerable priority to strategy management, client satisfaction, the quality of the work done, protecting the environment through sustainable development and making our products and services and the corresponding production processes more effective for our clients. Our strong social commitment ensures ethical behaviour and involvement in social, labour, environmental and human rights-related issues with our internal and external stakeholders with transparency. All this while adequately communicating, promoting and protecting occupational health and safety and preventing work-related risks. Accordingly, the group undertakes to:
- Communicate, disseminate and keep available for all internal and external stakeholders TYPSA Group’s Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety and R&D&I Management Policy.
- Identify and meet the requirements and needs of clients, study them carefully and propose the most appropriate solution from a competitive point of view and in the light of our organisation’s context.
- Comply with the applicable legal requirements and with the requirements that the organisation may demand in relation to its environmental and occupational health and safety aspects.
- Provide continued support to clients, anticipating their problems, solving them quickly and effectively and attending any complaints or claims they may make.
- Establish, document, implement, maintain and continually improve a management system in compliance with UNE-EN-ISO 9001, UNE-EN-ISO 14001, UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17025, UNE-EN-ISO/IEC 17020 and UNE 166002 and OHSAS 18001 standards and with any other law, regulation or rule relevant to the assigned tasks, and especially with those related to client satisfaction, the protection of the environment and the conservation of natural resources, the efficient use of energy and occupational health and safety, the design of new services and the improvement of productive processes.
- Protect the environment, including preventing pollution and making specific commitments consequent on the Group’s internal activities or on activities foreseen activities while carrying out construction projects, and encourage recycling and reuse.
- Reach and maintain the highest level of occupational health and safety protection, promoting any necessary preventive training and information, helping continuously improve work-related risk prevention and its integration into OH&S in every activity and decision linked to our productive and technical processes, help it continually improve and make health and safety the duty of each and every one of us at TYPSA Group.
- Give preference to TYPSA Group suppliers who routinely apply quality and environment systems in accordance with international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001-2007.
- Promote our employees’ sense of responsibility with regard to the service offered to the client and to the quality of our work, our concern for the environment and occupational health and safety.
- Control and assess the continued improvement of quality, environmental behaviour and occupational health and safety at TYPSA Group.
- Encourage the development of R&D&I projects focused on improving productivity, adapting processes to constant technological changes, ensuring that internal creativity is put to good use and motivating our employees.
- Put into practice the concepts and principles for information management established by UNE-EN-ISO-19650-1 in connection with buildings and civil engineering works when using BIM (building information modelling), applying standards, methods and procedures equivalent to stage 2 BIM maturity, incorporating, maintaining and improving the relevant BIM methods and procedures within our management system, implementing the relevant technology tools, and educating and training our staff for the use of the said standards, methods, procedures and tools across our organization in a uniform manner.
- Provide the technical and human resources needed to meet the above goals.
- Document and characterise goals and objectives on quality, the environment, occupational health and safety and R&D&I aimed at making our processes more efficient, satisfying our clients, managing risk, controlling and reducing the environmental impact of our activities and promoting occupational health and safety, and check the degree of compliance every year.
- Review the Policy every year to ensure it suits TYPSA Group’s purpose
TYPSA Group’s Policy aims to increase its competitiveness, earn the trust of its clients and stakeholders, satisfy its employees through a sense of belonging and through the quality of the work done, promote and ensure occupational health and safety and help improve social and environmental conditions for the whole of society.
Pablo Bueno Tomás
President and Chief Executive Officer